Managed Service & Network IT Infrastructure Sales
We are seeking a highly motivated account manager for our rapidly growing IT firm. This new member of our team will be directly interacting with top management at prospective small to medium sized businesses. Our new sales executive will be collaborating with engineers to design solutions aimed at increasing efficiency and productivity of the business while lowering overhead costs associated with technology services.
Our focus for our newest sales professional is selling Managed Services, but most sales opportunities can include hardware and software. You’ll have the opportunity to help clients plan their goals and achieve success regarding their overall goals, while fulfilling your own personal, professional and financial goals.
If you’re looking for an exciting new challenge that offers the potential for strong income growth with the unique reward of satisfying work, then we welcome your inquiry.
As a member of our team, you will:
- Identify and qualify prospects for managed and traditional IT services
- Discover and develop new business opportunities through sales leads, cold calling, networking and relationship building.
- Manage day to day on going needs of the client and exceed expectations
- Set weekly face to face appointments seeking new revenue opportunities. Provide accurate daily, weekly and monthly forecasts for both client acquisition and prospect funnels.
- Engage internal and external resources to understand and propose solutions that are properly aligned with the customer’s needs and expectations
- Establish and manage action plans to achieve client’s business goals
- Minimum of three years experience in outside business to business Managed Service and IT infrastructural sales and / or other related IT services
- Must be passionate about creating sales leads independently
We are looking for experienced technicians in Jefferson & Shelby County, AL. Candidates must be proficient in standing up Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and Exchange services supporting and troubleshooting on a daily basis.
This position is for a full-time, well trained technician ready to begin working immediately with a full skill set. Must be very proficient on Windows Server OS, Windows 7 & 8, Domains, etc. This position’s salary will be based upon your skill level.
Cell phone and full benefit package (health, dental, life insurance) are provided. A company vehicle may be provided, depending on position. Position requires 25% travel.
Benefits and Compensation
- Base Salary, monthly commission, quarterly and annual bonus structure
- 50% of employee medical insurance paid
- Dental and vision insurance available
- Retirement 401k plan
- Paid business expenses